Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Music I Run To

Long before this became my running blog, it used to be my music video blog. It was just a place for me to post about the music that I was listening to at that time. I figured I would take it back "old school", if you will, and share a couple of the videos of songs that I currently run to.


Alex Clare - Where is the Heart?
------------------------------

RUN DMT - Sugarcube
------------------------------

Mutrix ft. Alana - Demons
------------------------------

Korn Ft. Skrillex - Get Up
------------------------------

Mark Instinct - Apollo
------------------------------


These are just a couple out of the hundreds of songs on my iPod. I'm always looking for new music to listen to.  Please share with me your favorites!



No comments: