Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

I'm ready!!


I spent the day hosting a graduation party for my oldest daughter who graduated from high school yesterday. (yay!!) ... I'ts been a really long day. I'm wicked tired. Which is a good thing, It will help me get to sleep. Otherwise I'll be up all night thinking about the race.

Tomorrow the plan is to get up at 5am, drink a little coffee, maybe eat a muffin, hit the bathroom (pre-marathon nerves), out the door and be in Worcester for 6. Race starts at 7. This will give me enough time to find parking, do some warm up runs and any last minute porta-jon runs..... ;)

I think I'm ready. Physically, I feel good. Mentally, I'm still preparing myself.

BTW... my counter was way off if you didn't notice. By at least 15hrs I think. Not sure what happened there. Must have drinking the day I set it up.... who knows... :)
_

Thank you all for the support you have all given me these past couple of weeks. Your words will be with me as I run all over the streets of Worcester!


4 comments:

Bill Fine said...

have a great time tomorrow, Jose....looks like it's going to be a lovely day for running, but no matter what the day brings, you've prepared yourself and you're ready to BRING IT!

Can't wait to read all about it after you've finished.....and I'll be cheering for you tomorrow!!!!

Pam @ herbieontherun.com said...

I hope you're enjoying yourself out there right now!!! I'm sending you run-fast-and-pain-free vibes! :) Can't wait to hear all about it!

bobbi said...

Thinking about you right now...I hope it's a GREAT day! Can't wait to hear all about it (and off to stalk you :) )

bobbi said...

(HOLY CRAP YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!)