Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Yawn..........

Longest run to date: 17+ awesome miles today.
Killed it today!



It's raining today and I'm glad. Gives me an excuse to lounge around and be lazy :) . I was good all day until I sat on the couch with my laptop. Now I'm just fighting back yawns and the couch is starting to feel real comfy....
yep.... that's how I feel right now.




I can't snap out it. Coffee is not helping either. Are you guys the same after a long run? What helps keep you going after long runs?



5 comments:

Bill Fine said...

I know that feeling, bro.....believe me I know the feeling!

Char said...

I just give in to those feelings after long runs and call it recovery. And we all know how important recovery is.

Trent (Scott) Lorcher said...

I just ran 20 yesterday and I feel exactly the same as you do.

On the Right Track said...

I can't say i've had any long runs lately...but the weather here right now sure is making me feel that way...cold and rainy...or was it from the martinis last night???
always important to recover, huh?

;)

Anonymous said...

You are seriously asking me this question? Um, hello - Beer! Makes me ready for a well deserved nap because it is better to give in than to fight it.