Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Another day, Another post....

So I ran\walked 5 miles yesterday. No Garmin. Just me and the road. No real pain after the run, but still achy. Really frustrating....

Not a happy guy lately :(



Thanks for the comments on my last post. To answer some of your question:

Yes.  I am icing it. .... Have one of those 50 beers nice and cold for me!

Doesn't hurt while running, though I can feel it. I'm using a knee brace that helps with compression. I have never tried the KT tape and would not have a clue how to apply it. Any advice?
Good job on your long run this weekend BTW!


I go stir crazy when I can't run. I don't know what to do with myself. Its a good thing the weather has been nice. I've been keeping busy outside and going for walks. I would go nuts if it were cold & rainy! It doesn't hurt when I walk either, but I can definitely feel it as well.  I'm even icing after walks. I'm debating a short run\walk tomorrow morning. I'll have to feel it out.


Bill, I am not 100% sure where I will be on the course. Years past, I have been at HeartBreak Hill & Boston College area which I really like. But people I'll be with were talking about going closer to the finish line. I'll know better by end of week. I know with all the people running it will be hard to spot you out, but I'll keep my eyes open.


Have a great weekend every one!! Go out there and get some good runs in for me!

3 comments:

Char said...

I wish the Easter Bunny would leave the eggs at home this year and just give us and all the other injured/damaged runners the ability to run without pain or fatigue. I hope your knee is feeling better soon.

Christi said...

I agree with Char. I am wishing for pain-free running for all my blogging friends!

Michelle said...

Check out http://www.kttape.com/instructions/ Their videos are a big help! Also whoever tweets for them offers great advice.

Hoping the ache goes away soon!