Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

This is my run

Love this commercial....


I have never seen this commercial on TV. Though I hardly watch TV. Someone sent it to me via Facebook. I thought it was pretty cool. Makes me want to get out there and run every time I see it!
( I just realized I could post videos from Youtube..... I'm a slower learner :(  )


---------
6 Miles done today during lunch. It was a good strong 6 miles. If I had more time I could have easily done 3 or 4 more. Hopefully I feel that good on Saturday when I push for long run. :)

Song of the run that really got me going today: Foo Fighters - All My Life


------

Don't forget to enter my Giveaway! Only 7 people entered so far. Their chances look great!!! You still have time. It ends next Friday.

1 comment:

Jim ... 50after40 said...

All My Life is a staple in my rotation. That commercial is pretty inspiring, I think I saw it last year, but it was probably on line - I don't think I've ever seen it on tv.