Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's raining, it's pouring....




It's been raining the last 2 days here in my part of the world and we're suppose to get more tomorrow. Though not as bad as the past two days. With no real big race anytime soon, I decided to take the two rainy days off from running. Plus, after the 5 miler on Sunday, my left leg started getting that weird pain again. That's when I know to take it back a notch. But two days is all I can take before I start getting edgy. So rain or no rain, tomorrow I will be out there!

Looks like I'll possibly be having a giveaway soon. I'll know more by next week. So stay tuned! ;)

I need to go catch up on some of the blogs I follow.....

What's going on my fellow runners? What's new in your part of the world?

1 comment:

K said...

Send some of that rain this way! My beloved Texas is burning away! Take care of the pain... ice, compression, active rest... IE, slow runs till it is pain free....