Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Nice cool run

I put in 5 slow miles today. Even stopped and walked for a bit a couple times. My knee still aches a bit so I'm trying to take it easy. I wasn't even going to run today, but it was soo nice and cool out this morning that I couldn't resist. It was in the upper 40's at 7am this morning. I threw on shorts, an undershirt and the technical t-shirt I got from last week's 5k. I felt a bit under dressed as I saw other runners out there with long pants and sweaters. One lady even had gloves on! I'm not ready to put away my shorts yet. I'm not looking forward to those cold winter days :(

Just a short post today. After a long week at work dealing with computers problems.... being at a computer is the last thing I want to do during the weekend!

1 comment:

Jim ... 50after40 said...

We were lower 50's here - I can relate about running when you don't feel great on a nice day. Sometimes I know I should take a break, but I don't want to miss out on the perfect conditions. Have a good one!