Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday ramblings.... and a beer.


No run on Wednesday. I had to travel to Danbury, CT for work. It was a meet and greet with a new office that I will be supporting soon. Yay, more work. I guess I can't complain. Could be worse, I could be on the flip side of the job market.

No run on Thursday. Daughter had her tonsils removed and she is doing well. She is a strong girl! She was up and talking an hour after the procedure. If it were me, I would have been begging for pain killers!! God bless her!
I did get to go out on a 10 mile bike ride in the late afternoon. The weather was perfect. Warm enough for shorts but not crazy hot. Perfect summer type fall weather :)

Today I worked from home so I could stay with my daughter. It was a pretty busy day. My phone was ringing off the hook and emails were pouring in like crazy! I logged into work about 7am.... I was shooting for 6am, but that didn't happen. I logged out at 4PM, but had to sign back in because of an emergency they were having. I was officially done by 5:30.

I did get to go for a run around noon time today. I did a really hard 4 miles today. My feet where just NOT in the game today. No matter what I did, I just could not get into a rhythm. My legs were not cooperating at all! I felt dead by the time I got home. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day. I'm planning a 7+ mile run tomorrow.
---

I'm taking a page from Jamoosh's blog for the moment,....

This time of  year, a lot of breweries come out with their "Pumpkin" beers. I'm not too crazy about pumpkin beer. I have tried plenty but never really cared for any one in particular.... That is until I tried Southern Tier's Imperial Pumking Ale.


I was just blown away at how much I liked the taste of this beer. If you have ever tried Dunkin Donuts pumpkin spice coffee, this taste just like it!! A sweet but not too sweet beer with a perfect taste of pumpkin and spice. This is a MUST try for any beer lover!

I'm just upset that I only bought one bottle :(





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude - you need your own personal rating scale!

I can count the number of pumpkin beers I have liked on an armless man's hand.

Well, there may have been one.