Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Still hurting today


I'm still kinda sore from Sunday's race. Not as bad as yesterday though. I didn't run yesterday but I did go for a bike ride with my youngest daughter. Just an easy ride to keep my legs loose, nothing crazy.

Today I ran 5 miles during lunch time at work. Got off to a rough start, but felt good as I marched on. I might take it a bit easy this week. Maybe just run 2 days during the week, then do my usual Saturday run and my long run on Sunday. I think I blogged before that Saturdays where my long days. I started making it Sundays just because of scheduling issues and now I prefer it be on Sundays. Sundays are usually slack off days for me anyways, so I can just kick back and relax with a beer or two after the run :)

I was messing with the layout of the blog earlier today at work. I really screwed it up at one point!! Took me a while to get it to where it looks like now. I think I'll leave it alone for now.

-
Did I mentioned it rained on Sunday??


I "borrowed" this picture from the company's website that was hired to take race pictures.....

No comments: