Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

R.I.P.


My good friend,... I will miss you. We have been through so much together. Through those rough times you pulled me through with a little Metallica here, some Jedi Mind Tricks there.... you've eased my pain with some Evanescence or even with some Kenny Chesney. You were my street companion, my sidekick..... You will be missed greatly.

This sucks. I know a lot of runners do not like running with music, but I did. I love music, all kinds of music., and I love listening to music while running. It helped me keep me focus and helped my mind from wandering. I know I can run without it. I have done it before. But I would rather run with it. It was an 80GB iPOd, but I only had about 20GB worth of music on it. Roughly 5000 songs I always played on shuffle. I've run with it before in the rain, so I didn't think much of it when I ran with it in the rain on Sunday.
Oh well..... time to save up for another one. I'll see if I can find one on Craigslist for cheap. ;)


No running today. Work got real hectic and I couldn't escape. By the time I got free, I was soo hungry I just ate my lunch and hid for a while. I'm going to try an early morning run before work tomorrow. We'll see if I can wake up for it.


No comments: