Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Almost talked myself out of it...

I'm working from home this morning. I'm the Helpdesk Administrator for the company I work for. So as long as I have a computer and internet, I can do my job from almost anywhere. So knowing I'll be home today, I really struggled to get out of bed early. Alarm clock ran at 4:50, but snoozed it 'til about 6. I was up by 6, but laid in bed for about 30mins debating if I should go out for a run. I almost talked myself out of it. I had to jump out of bed and get going though. Got dress, brushed my teeth, ate half of a brick hard powerbar that was in the fridge and out I went.

It was in the 70's this morning. Perfect for running. 5+ miles today.

Time for some work, then it's off to a coworker's lake house for the rest of the day. I'll be taking my laptop with me just in case I get any calls and have to log into work. Hopefully it will be a quiet day.

No comments: